Friday, November 7, 2008

Movie Night

Last night was movie night! This is something I am going to attempt to do weekly. This gives us a chance to do something at home as a family, and helps me involve Ellie in the kitchen and shopping. The little girls were a bit fussy during the movie, so I can't really give you a review. Speaking of which, please pray for Ava and Claire... they both have pretty nasty colds. Ellie and I did enjoy cooking together. I look forward to more of these fun days.

Our first pick, the new Tinkerbell Movie!




We made Lost Boys Stew (Chili), green Tinkerbell pudding (pistachio pudding), and pixie dust cupcakes. Ellie really wanted pink cupcakes :-) Such a treat for her because we very rarely make sweets here :-)

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiYoDO6tzS9OC9mbgvd_QViR56ZfpJCocOB6BW4dUq7Uc6dxh4IbhD70h61CThEWIAAEKpVnzvecI1cFuD3DTL94ipjAIqNXTQGel5EmEdYnZRd041cRUymytEHrzjg6mm8JzZ7MC0obAe/s1600-h/DSC_0062.JPG">



Happy Friday, everyone! I don't know about you, but I always look forward to it!

5 comments:

Brittani said...

What a fun night! you are SO Martha Stewart! I just love your creative ideas. Let me know what you think of that movie once you actually get the chance to watch it....we almost bought it yesterday.
Love You
Brittani

Kari said...

We just had movie night tonight. What a fun idea to have dinner go along with the movie. So creative!

Kelly said...

You're such a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

What fun Brooke! You are such a fun, creative mom!! Christie

Brandi said...

How fun! Next time. . invite us too!

Love you,
B
PS that WAS hilarious. . I edited my post so as not to confuse everyone else! haha