Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday...

I could post about how I lost my keys to our van on Friday.... but that is a sore subject around here. BTW, they are still missing. How does one manage to lose their keys after only being home for 30 mins?? We have looked EVERYWHERE! Argh!

I could also (and actually had planned to) post about a baby shower held for a dear friend of mine, Kris. But... I left my camera over a Whitney's house. I think I should get that back today, so maybe tomorrow.

OR... I could "entertain" you all with this fabulous video... I am not sure what is more scary... the 3 girls on the video or the fact that my girlfriends and I used to do similar things. Oh... the thought... crack me up! AND the very scary thing... I now have 3 girls of my own.

SO... without delay... Happy Manic Monday my people!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

How funny!!

Kari said...

I love the video - to bad you don't have one with you and your friends:) Glad you started a blog - I love getting to see your beautiful girls!

Largaespada Family said...

Okay, so I've been seeing your comments and didn't even realize you had a blog! And it's so Cute!

Awesome Video!

Love,
jaime

rkcorn said...

Post about the shower!! :) Certainly the best one I've ever been too, obviously biased because it was for me :) Can't remember the last time I felt so loved. I miss you guys so much, and can't wait for you to meet Noah.