Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day of Preschool




NOTE- Until I can figure out how to do these pictures with writing, I am going to have to post like this. The above pictures are of her at preschool with Ms. Sarah and Ms. Carol. She has so much fun that I found her crashed out on the floor at home.

We (well...let's be honest, I) broke down and signed Ellie up for preschool. This girl would never stop if it were up to her. She loves a plan of action. Every morning she wakes up asking, "What's today?" My answer (in my mind): Let's see... changing diapers, feeding your sisters, hopefully getting laundry done, feeding your sisters, entertaining a certain sweet, little, energized cutie, named Ellie. Oh... and did I mention changing diapers and feeding your sisters. So, that is where he whole preschool thought was birthed.

We started Ellie in preschool a couple weeks ago. She is only there for 4 hours, 2 days a week. It is just perfect enough to have some of that "gotta get it out of system" time. She loves it! Oh yeah, we arrive at preschool and drop off is at the playground (or park if you were talking to her), and she just hops in there. Um....hello.... does your mommy get a hug? "Oh Yeah", she says. Oh the girl was killing her momma.... never mind that I spent every waking 3 years with you. :-) I was very happy for her though. She is loving this little preschool world of her and feels so comfortable there. Oh my! How my girl is "growing up".

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She's so precious! I love that girl. . even though she loves Greg WAY more than me!

Love ya,
Bran

HB said...

I sent Isaiah to preschool for many of the same reasons. He just climbs the walls at home otherwise! Isaiah asks me the same questions in the morning! What are we doing after breakfast? And what are we doing after the library? And what are we doing during Sam's nap? Etc, etc, etc, all day long!